Terms & Conditions
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A. Copyright Notice and Claims of Copyright Infringement
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material (collectively, “Content”) and the arrangement and compilation of the Content are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Nelson & Company LLC. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code, or other applicable laws, and all applicable international copyright treaties and conventions, including without limitation, the Berne Convention and the Universal Copyright Convention.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
4. A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices with respect to this Site should be sent to us by any of the following methods: email to copyright @Nelson & Company, LLC, by mail to the address below, by phone at the number below, or by facsimile to the number below:
Nelson & Company LLC
3914 Beach Blvd., Suite 100
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Phone: (904) 807 – 9899
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
- B. Trademark Notice
“Nelson & Company, LLC”, as well as additional marks not mentioned here, are registered service marks of Nelson & Company, LLC. Other product and company names identified on this Site may be the name, trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation of Nelson & Company, LLC or a third-party. The use on this Site of any name, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation or marking of or belonging to any third-party, and the availability of specific goods or services from such third-party through this Site, should not be construed as an endorsement or sponsorship of this Site by any such third-party, or the participation by such third-party in the offering of goods, services or information through this Site.
- C. Acceptable Use/License
Nelson & Company, LLC grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to access and use this Site only as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this Site; any rights or license not expressly granted herein are reserved. The content and information on this Site, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Nelson & Company, LLC. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Site, you agree not to use this Site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect) or for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. While you may make limited copies of your appointment information and receipts, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Nelson & Company, LLC;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Nelson & Company, LLC, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Nelson & Company, LLC infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose.
- deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through the this Site, or any postings which advocate illegal activity;
- deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- deliver or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- deliver or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
- deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity;
- deliver any posting that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver;
- use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Site or other users’ computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means; or
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
You may only use this Site to make legitimate transactions, purchases or requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a “Request”) and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests or any Requests in anticipation of demand. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site. You agree to provide correct and true information in connection with your use of this Site and you agree to promptly update your account information (if applicable) in order to keep it current, complete and accurate. It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid method of payment. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Nelson & Company, LLC reserves the right to cancel any transaction that it reasonably believes to have been fraudulently made including, by unauthorized use.
- D. Accounts, Security, Passwords
You may register to utilize this Site by completing the specified registration process and providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the online registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to choose a security question. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your security question and your account. You agree to notify Nelson & Company, LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Nelson & Company, LLC is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
- F. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NELSON & COMPANY, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, NELSON & COMPANY, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. NELSON & COMPANY, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ITS SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NELSON & COMPANY, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTENT.
NELSON & COMPANY, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF TICKET ORDERS OR, ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT, WHETHER HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE (I) REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY REQUEST, (II) THAT A USER WILL RECEIVE THE LOWEST AVAILABLE PRICE FOR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, (III) REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE OR, WHERE APPLICABLE, AT ANY PARTICIPATING RETAILER OR RETAILER LOCATION, OR (IV) REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
- G. Minors
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to purchase, cancel or modify any services available through Nelson & Company, LLC.
- H. General Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NELSON & COMPANY, LLC, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR OTHERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, SPONSORING, PROMOTING, OR OTHERWISE MAKING AVAILABLE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “COVERED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (II) YOUR INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS; (IV) THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE; (V) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; (VI) ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE; (VII) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DURING OR ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE TO WHICH IT PROVIDES HYPERLINKS; OR (VIII) DAMAGES OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF A COVERED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- I. Indemnification
You agree to defend and indemnify Nelson & Company, LLC and the Covered Parties from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought (i) by you or on behalf of you in excess of the liability described above; or (ii) by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Site in violation of this Agreement.
- J. Third Parties
If you use this Site to submit Requests for or on behalf of a third-party (“Third-party”), such as a family member, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use; including, but not limited to, the billing address and phone number of the credit card holder. These should match what is on file with their financial institution. In addition, you must inform the Third-party of all Terms and Conditions applicable to all products or services acquired through this Site including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto. Each User using this Site for or on behalf of a Third-party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third-party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described above. You are directly responsible for any Request submitted including for total charges and performance obligations.
- K. User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
L. Response to Requests
While Nelson & Company, LLC will use its good faith efforts to respond to Requests within the time periods indicated on this Site, no guarantee is made that the status of your Request will be made available to you within the stated processing time. Nelson & Company, LLC is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to a Request including, without limitation, error or delays in responding to a Request caused by an incorrect e-mail address or other data provided by you or other technical problems beyond their control.
- M. Links to Other Web Sites and Services
To the extent this Site contains links to outside services and resources, or to the extent that third party websites link to this Site, any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed to the particular outside service or resource provider. Nelson & Company, LLC does not monitor or control the linked sites and makes no representations regarding, and is not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or availability of any of the content upload, displayed, or distributed, or products or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third-party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Nelson & Company, LLC’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party, or of the content, products or services contained on, or available through, any such third-party site.
- N. Modification/Termination of Usage
Nelson & Company, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service or product available through the Site, and/or your profile, Account password, or use of the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under this Agreement and any additional terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, Nelson & Company, LLC shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
- O. Electronic Notification
To the extent that we need to contact you, you agree that we may do so via any electronic means, including but not limited to communications posted on this Site or electronic mail.
- P. International Use
Accessing materials on this Site by certain persons in certain countries may not be lawful, and Nelson & Company, LLC makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States.
- Q. Hyperlinks
Unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not hyperlink to any page beyond the homepage of this Site or frame this Site or any web page or material herein, nor may any entity hyperlink any aspect of this Site in an email for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Nelson & Company, LLC.
- R. Miscellaneous
The captions in this Agreement are only for convenience, and do not, in any way, limit or otherwise define the terms and provisions of this Agreement.
This Agreement and the related parts of this Agreement relating to each service represent the entire agreement between you and each Covered Party regarding your use of this Site and supersede any prior statements, representations, or prior versions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Site that were displayed on this Site before. We reserve the right to modify, revise or update this Agreement from time to time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site will be subject to the terms of this Agreement in effect at the time of your use. Certain provisions of this Agreement may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located elsewhere on this Site, which will be adequately brought to your attention. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the internal laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern the performance of this Agreement and you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this Site and this Agreement. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your use of this Site and/or this Agreement must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.